-

02 May 2016

What We Eat


Yeah, after years of different meal plans and so many links to recipes, well here I am with the big list of the meals we actually eat. I also realize that while many of these have been on my Meal Plans I haven't shared all the recipes! I have been really really struggling to try new things, or cook anything outside of our common 4-6 things. Having this big list here, easily accessible should help me! Still plan on making meals with intentional leftovers. Either ingredients for the next meal or lunch for hubby and the kids. *We switch out what type of meat we use for these.

Chicken Dishes
Grilled Chicken Salad
Teriyaki Chicken Bowls
Cashew Chicken
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken Stroganoff
Rice and Chicken w/ Sauce
Tacos*
Chicken Spaghetti
Grilled Chicken
Chicken Parmesan
Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup
Spicy Chicken Roll Ups
Wild Rice, Chicken Bacon Soup

Pork Dishes
Pork Roast
Green Enchilada Pork
Ham
BBQ Pulled Pork

Beef Dishes
Steak Salad
Meatballs*
Stroganoff
Chili*
Pot Roast
Meatloaf
Sheppard's Pie
Tater-tot Casserole
Goulash
Steak
Cowboy Stew

Pasta Dishes
Ravioli "cheater" lasagna
Lasagna
Lasagna Soup
Spaghetti
Pesto Ravioli
Mac 'n' Cheese (variations)

Random
Spanakopita Burgers
Burgers*
Mini Pizza
Grilled Cheese
Salmon Fillets
Loaded Potatoes
Enchiladas*
PB & Bacon Toasted Sandwiches
Pot Pie Soup
Meatball Subs




*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment