-

24 April 2016

Elderberry Lemonade

 I've been trying to reduce some of the coffee I drink, just a little, and the weather has been warm here. Lemonade has been sounding so good and it's been an easy switch!


I am a big fan of flavored lemonade, other than it usually has a whole lot of sugar in it. I don't typically make a big batch of this and with these handy powdered lemon I don't have to!  I use

 2 packs of lemon, 
Water to fill my jar and then I add some 
Elderberry Syrup and ice! 

So good and I love the elderberry benefits! I use this recipe for the syrup.


http://amzn.to/23TLPjo

*May contain affiliated links* I participate in Amazon Associates Program occasionally. I won't recommend a product I wasn't myself interested in trying or have tried. I may receive monetary compensation for participating. This does not change the price for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment