-

13 March 2015

Organizing Friday {Week 11}

After I cleaned up that wrapping paper and gift stuff I just kept going, had plenty of room to get the craft stuff done!

It wasn't horrible before but hadn't been done since we moved.
I was being a little more brutal with purging. For example, there is no way I am going to use all those beads for bracelets, it's already too late for some of the beads, the outfits have come and gone. 

I kept just a few things for birthday parties and was able to send a whole bag full to charity.



Not sure what to work on next, it's supposed to be 70 degrees here today, I won't be doing anything today other than playing with the kids outside!

How do you organize craft stuff? Have a whole craft room?

1 comment:

  1. I need to organize around here desperately. I'm just so bad at it!

    ReplyDelete