-

06 October 2014

I'm BAAAACK! Meal Plan Monday!

Our sweet little Hawkins is 2 little weeks old already! It has gone by SOO fast!

We are still getting back into the swing of things and how our new bundle changes how we do things.
Thankfully, I planned and prepped about a months worth of meals ahead of time.
I still need to plan though, or we will have a whole lot of still frozen food come dinner time!

This week we are having

Shredded Beef Taco's
I just cooked a big roast in the crock pot, we used half last week and the rest for this meal.
Cooking once, eating twice is a must right now!

Loaded Potato Soup
We are eating like it's Fall around here, too bad it's still 70-80 degrees!
Crockpot Meatloaf
This is new to us, I am a little worried about how it will turn out!
Chicken Tortilla Soup
In the crockpot, Thursday is a busy day for us!
Chili & Brown Rice
Sneaking in a few ingredients the kids would normally object too!

Weekends are a little easier for us, I don't feel like I have to plan AS much!
What is on your meal plan for the week?
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm making Chicken Tortilla Soup this week too! Got the recipe from a friend and it sounded good. Love those crockpot recipes!

    ~ Jen

    www.appledapplepancakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete