-

26 May 2014

Meal Plan Monday~ Week 22

Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day!

We have NO groceries, for sure on the list of to do's tomorrow.

Trying a couple new recipe's this week.

Tuesday~Flautas 
I just used some leftover chicken shredded it with some salsa and cream cheese. 
Mixed in some shredded cheese and rolled into soft taco shells. Spray pan before rolling them up, bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Used this recipe as a guideline but I made it today before we had groceries so I improvised. 

Wednesday~Pork Chops & Veggies

Thursday~Grilled Cheese & Soup
These have been a major craving for me lately, 
in the rotation a little more often than usual right now.

Friday~Chicken Spaghetti
Using a couple different recipe's and making them work for us, no canned or processed and no expensive ingredients!

Saturday~Soup
I am not sure what kind yet, I am waiting to see what's a deal at the market.
Has to be in the crock pot, too many games and birthday parties

Sunday~Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes
 


No comments:

Post a Comment