-

30 April 2014

52 Weeks of Organizing~Week 17


Last week I made sure all of our vitamins and medicine were not expired and that we had the items we use often. We were out of some and had some expired. Looks like I checked just in time, there is a whole lot of coughing and sneezing going on! Thanks allergies!

This week is bathrooms.. Yikes!
I know there are some towels that have seen better days and I am scared to see what the kids have hoarded in their bathroom drawers!

I try to keep bathroom stuff to a minimum, clearly I failed!
Empty boxes, stuff I haven't used in months and 3 different dry shampoo's. Time to tidy it up and be real about what I use and ditch the rest.
I am sure the other bathroom's will have similar changes coming up! It's beautiful weather here, I am working on getting up earlier again, now that I am not AS exhausted. This bathroom organizing will have to be a morning thing, we are enjoying the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment