-

06 November 2012

My Car "Office"

I don't know about y'all but I am in the car FAR too much to not be able to get some stuff done while I am in there, waiting at riding lessons, Kindergarten, big kids pick up and soccer practice.
My stuff was taking over the front seat and middle console too much.
And I can't keep it all in my purse so I had to find something else!
I picked this basket up at Dollar Tree a while ago but they usually have them.

The things I use the most in the car are
~My calendar/Planner EVERYDAY
~Books
~Pens/Pencils
~Stamps
~Notepad.. for those never ending lists.
~E Book/Phone
And for the kids
~a couple of snacks that won't melt
~Books

I've been using this for a week or so and it has helped!
I bring it inside with me and fill it up with returns, library books, outgoing mail, occasionally the phone charger. I feel like I can actually multi task a little and have a few extra minutes to relax!

How do y'all organize your car/mail/in betweens?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete