-

07 May 2012

Meal Plan Monday and Pantry Inspiration

I cannot believe it is Monday again already!
I've got our meal plan for the week all set
Monday~White Chicken Enchiladas
Tuesday~Shredded Beef tacos
Wednesday~Kielbasa with Peppers and Pasta
Thursday~Pork Roast with veggies
Friday~Takeout (I will be out of the house all day with 2 out of the 3 kids)
Saturday~BBQ something
Sunday~Leftovers

And since today is Monday I have been in the kitchen cleaning, made me think about our Pantry and if I could make it better than it is now. So of course Pinterest is the go-to for ideas these days!
Lots of great Pantry pins on there. I pinned the ones that caught my eye HERE.

 I love all the glass jars in this one
but too many little hands for these right now.

I really like the overall look of this one, 
I feel like our pantry seems really dark and this one is so light!

This is some major organized food storage!

There are more on my pin board, where all of these came from too.
Thinking I will head to IKEA Friday after our appointments in Portland, since we will be up there anyway. Hope I can find some good stuff to help our pantry. It's not horrible though, it's organized, just ugly!

Tomorrow is tidying the living room and I need to find some magazine storage ideas tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment