-

02 November 2011

Thanksgiving Desserts

So I think I am narrowing down the list of what to make for goodies!

I have a whole board on Pinterest JUST for Thanksgiving and Fall desserts! Find it here 
I think I want to make 3 or 4 things!
We have a pretty big family and everyone likes something different. I plan to make only Fall-ish desserts but I am having a hard time narrowing it down, so I think I will go with 1 apple/fruit dessert, 1 pumpkin dessert, 1 chocolate and 1 of something else!

I know for sure I will be using my mini pie maker and making some pies, different varieties so I am not looking at any other pie stuff!

These are the apple ones I am trying to decide between


caramel apple cheesecake bars
apple slab (might be too close to pie though)

caramel stuffed apple cider cookies

these are also kinda pie ish, apples rolled in crescent rolls

Apple Blondies!

Apple cranberry crumble


 
Everything else is kinda all jumbled together but I need to pick a couple from

Blackberry Pie Bars

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

Pumpkin Fudge

Pumpkin fudge with nuts

Pumpkin Dump Cake

Nutella Filled leaves


And some that are more kid friendly




I really have to decide soon!

Now that soccer is over for us I have plans this weekend to clean out the pantry and fridge to make room for the new ingredients!

3 comments:

  1. Those cheesecake apple deliciousness bars look AMAZING and the donut hole acorns are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just been reading through your previous posts for Thanksgiving and really enjoyed them all. Good on you for taking a bit of a bloggy break to look after yourself. I hope you are enjoying some time away from the computer!

    Naturally, being a Pinning Blogger, I love this post too! It is time for my morning coffee here and I really wish I had one of those apple crescent rolls to go with it! Yum!

    Well, do take care and if you have 5 minutes please pop by and say hi!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete