-

07 September 2011

Halloween~Ghosts

I don't usually like ghost stuff, but I am probably the only one, and there are a few cute ones here and there.

Love the ghost peeps turned bowl filler

Ghost brownie pops!


easy peasy milano ghosts


Family Fun banana ghosts

Martha Stewart Ghost Shakes

Martha Stewart Mashed Boo Tatoes
 

Chocolate strawberries, Taste of Home


Cute Pizza with cheese Ghost


These brownies are cute, remind me of the snowman cookies


Cute ghosts from the bell pom's. Country Living

Better Homes and Gardens


Cute kids craft! From Family.go.com


This is my favorite ghost!


And a bunch more on Pinterest.com HERE

Even though Ghosts aren't my fave there are some that look fun!




3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to pop by and let you know that my Pinning party has started! I sure do hope you can visit and link up this post!

    I have also started a Pinning Bloggers Master List that you might want to link up to!

    Best wishes and happy weekend,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! Thanks so much for linking up! I hope to see you again this weekend. In the meantime happy pinning and have a great week!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete