-

29 July 2011

Hair Bow Holder

Hair bows are out of control here! At one point I think we had 11 feet of ribbon covered in clippies and I couldn't get the ponytail style or headbands on there. It's just craziness and has been such a struggle to find a way to manage them.

I still don't know what to do with the headbands and ponytail holders but I did decide what to do with the clip on style.  I got this frame from Ikea
And spray painted it aqua, then I spay painted some chicken wire an off white and cut it to size, took the glass out of the frame and put the chicken wire in. This is what it looks like now (I swear the chicken wire IS under there!)



Anyone have ideas for headbands and ponytail holders?


3 comments:

  1. Looooved this one!!!

    the acqua colour is yummy!
    I came up with this solutipn, check it out

    http://thesimplecraftdiaries.blogspot.com/2011/07/hair-bows-wreath.html

    Cheers!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!!! If my girls wore clippies I would so hi-jack this idea!

    ReplyDelete