-

01 April 2011

Thankful!

The last 2 weeks have felt hectic and crazy and at times VERY irritating! Just wanted to show off the things I am thankful for today! Other than the usual, you know, Hubby, kids, family all that!

First
I don't know HOW many times the baby has tried to climb the stairs, his big sisters room and stuff is just too tempting!

The second thing I am really REALLY thankful for right now is
How easy it is to unlike pages on facebook! I feel like I have way way too much life clutter and I have been using this a lot! I don't need the daily push to buy stuff for our kids just because the stuff is cute, Gymboree, Janie and Jack and most of the other clothing sites I unliked, not that I don't like them, I just don't need them!

And on that same subject 
That one is a little harder to do, because I don't want to hurt any ones feelings, but I just don't talk to them at all, and don't have anything in common other than being from the same class it just isn't for me.

Majorly thankful for this
because sometimes you just have to get away from certain people! I am not talking about my kids or hubby, but sometimes we end up in a room with 1 or more people that just make you wanna scream. Times like that I am very appreciative that we have 2 cars and can afford to go for a little drive to give my poor ears a break!

I have used this SO many times the last 2 weeks, a total lifesaver!

Coffee!

And there are some things that just make me smile for no reason like


And Cupcakes of course!  Source



The next 2 weeks will be equally as rough and I am sure I will be thankful for even more stuff when they are over! Things I probably didn't realize how much I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment