-

26 July 2010

Cupcake Toppers!

They are cute and easy to match any theme.. AND they don't add any extra sugar!!  Little Squirrely's party is in less than 2 weeks.. here is a little sneak of some of hers.. and Finnely's party is just a couple months away, but I like to be ahead of the game. We are doing a little Red Wagon Theme!!  I know there have been a few floating around on the party blogs, but I just fell in love with it!!  I am excited to have some cutesy themed things for his party and cannot believe it is even time to start thinking about it! 10 months has gone by SO fast, even with the surgery, which feels like it was years ago, but was 2 months ago! 



These toppers are not printed they are all hand done with some help from some punches and die cuts.




We have been busy around here.. but nothing major.. a garage sale, a little room painting. Hopefully I can get some more posts up soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Those cupcake toppers are great! Really cute! You have a new follower! I look forward to following your blog! Come visit Mama's Little Chick.

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from FMBT. I hope you can stop in and see me at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also visiting from FMBT. Love the cupcakes toppers. I can think of tons of cute ideas. Have a fun party. Come visit. I am having my first giveaway - a cuisinart ice cream maker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all kinds of late for commenting lol... but I wanted to say they look great!!! I can't wait to see the parties!

    hugs!
    Kim @ Frost Me!

    ReplyDelete